Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Make Me Stay by Ella Jade


Synopsis:

Can the sub teach the Dom to play?

Natural submissive Gracie Miller thought she had found her other half in Cade Jameson. Not only did he help her through a difficult time in her life, in the bedroom he brought her more pleasure than she could have ever imagined. They seemed perfect for each other.

Cade knew what he wanted in the bedroom. Gracie brought out his domineering side and ignited his passion. But he feared he was too dominant for this beautiful, naïve girl, who was so young and impressionable, so he ended their relationship.

Two and a half years later, Gracie returns to town a new woman. She had moved to the city and found a "Master" who showed her what she was truly capable of. Now she's back and wants to show Cade exactly what kind of submissive she could be for him.

But after hearing all that she's experienced, Cade now wonders if he's dominant enough to satisfy her. Can he be the man Gracie needs him to be?

Content Warning: graphic sex, BDSM themes


My Review:

I wasn't sure how I would feel about this book because it is the first in this genre I have ever read.  I have never read the 50 Shades of Grey books or the Sylvia Day books either.  But needless to say I fell in love with the characters of this book and it took me 3 hours to read from start to finish.  1 hour a night every night for 3 nights.  The characters were intriquing and the story was well written.  I won't say that I have completely fallen in love with this genre but I have fallen in love with this book and I can't wait until the second one Surrender To Me comes out in June. 

I don't know what all to say about this book other than it isn't written for anybody under 18, which is obvious.  I love the writing style and characters without a doubt.  Even the stories plot was well thought out.  I mean I read the book in 3 hours so that tells you it was good right there...lol.  I really don't know the last time I read a book that quickly.  It's been a while.  It sucks you in and you have to force yourself to put it down in the end.  I don't think I have been to bed before 1 in the morning since I picked it up.

My Rating:

4 out of 5 stars

Currently Reading:

Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
The Vampires of Soldier Cove by Jessica MacIntyre
Surrender To Me by Ella Jade
and
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg

Enter My Giveaway Here:

No comments:

Post a Comment