Thursday, December 19, 2013

Finding My Forever Review...


Release date: 12/30/13
Pre-order begins: 12/16/13 – Amazon only


Synopsis:

Everywhere I look, my friends are settling down - marriage, children, white picket fences; but not me. Marriage isn’t in the cards for me. I’m a ladies man.

A rock star. 

I was born and raised in the industry.
I love everything about my life, especially the attention from the women that my status brings me.

Women find me. I don’t chase. I know what they want and they know I’ll deliver.

But after one look, one touch, one night... 

Now I’m the one doing the chasing.

I need to find a way to show her that I’m serious, that I can change.
I need to find a way to show her that I can love her fully, and only her.
I need to find a way to show her that she’s my forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviewed by Glendalys:


I give this book 4 stars.

This book is part of the Beaumont Series, it can be read as a stand alone but should be read with the other books in the series so you can have a better understanding of the characters.  Jimmy is a rock star born and bred he grew up in the industry of music and now he's a rock star himself, parties, women and all. He has a one night stand and can't get the girl out of his head and that one night changes his life forever.  

I have to admit that out of all of the book in the Beaumont Series this one is my least favorite because when I first started reading the book I felt really lost.  I had no idea what was going on until half way through the book. It was a really hard book for me to get into.  I loved the other books in this series from the start this one wasn't like that, It was very confusing in the beginning and I just could not connect with the characters.   That being said once I finally began to understand what was going on in the story it got better.  I would recommend this book to friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heidi is the author of USA Today, Kobo, Digital Book World, Amazon and Barnes & Noble Bestselling series, The Beaumont Series.
Originally from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband and two daughters. Also renting space in their home is an over-hyper Beagle/Jack Russell and two Parakeets.
During the day Heidi is behind a desk talking about Land Use. At night, she's writing one of the many stories planned for release or sitting courtside during either daughter's basketball games.

Website: http://www.scotthooverphotography.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment