Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Rebel Walking Series Reviews...


Eaven Bennett is a college student with a passion for photography. She has high hopes of completing college and starting a new life as she moves away from her hometown with her best friend, Ivy Adams. Her last boyfriend ruined any chance of her trusting ever again.

Talon Walker is the dark and intriguing drummer for the up and coming band ‘Rebel Walking’. A tragedy in his past has left him empty with no desire for a relationship. That is until he meets Eaven. 

One minute your heart is filled with love, the next your entire life comes crashing down. Everything can change in a heartbeat. Can Eaven and Talon overcome the obstacles in their way and find love?


In A Heartbeat Reviews:

Ashley's Review:

OMG!!!  HOT drummer alert!  Talon is not only a talented drummer but he is an honest to God gentleman.  Eaven is a girl who is trying to get past her last relationship where she was put down and cheated on.  Talon is trying to get past  his last relationship where he lost a kid and had his heart shattered.

Can these two help each other through life and move on from their past?  It sure seems like they can.  Just like every relationship they had their ups and downs.  They had misunderstandings but they always worked it out.  Then Talon’s ex comes back into the picture and it’s almost over in the blink of an eye.

There are twists and turns around every corner in this book and I can’t wait to read book two in the series.  Hilary captured me heart and soul with this book and while I want to read more about Talon and Eaven I am very intrigued by the Ivy and Taron story that follows this one.  Taron is a very interesting character in this book and his true nature should come out in the next because I can’t really put my finger on him just yet.

RATING:

5 out of 5 stars


Kayla's Review:

 Wow! What a great read! I really enjoyed Hilary’s writing. I thought it was well written and flowed very well. Eaven is a college student and loves photography and started a new life with her best friend Ivy. She has trust issues like most after a horrible boyfriend. She meets Talon a dark and mysterious guy who is in a band and a drummer. He doesn’t want a relationship like most guys in a band but then he meets Eaven and things change. They have some obstacles to overcome and everything can change in a heartbeat. I give this book 5 out of 5 stars! It was an amazing read! I highly recommend this book!!!



The Rebel Walking Series continues with Taron and Ivy's story, Heaven Sent. The explosive chemistry that these two share ignites a relationship of epic proportions.

He has been dubbed 'the panty stealer', but Taron Walker has his eyes set on the beautiful, full of life, Ivy Adams. Ivy doesn't usually put up with the player type, yet there is something about Taron that has her intrigued. Taron must leave to go on tour with Rebel Walking and Ivy will be left to face serious struggles on her own. Will she reach out to Taron for help, or will she push him away? Can these two find happiness in each other's arms, or will they tear each other's world apart?




Heaven Sent Reviews:

Ashley's Review:

I had to step away from the book for a couple days before I wrote this review because it was just that good and I didn't know how on earth I was going to put into words how good.  Taron and Ivy's struggle is SO intense that you don't want to put the book down ever.  I fell in love with Taron and Ivy in the first book but fell even harder for them in this book.

So in book one you follow Talon and Eaven's story line and their struggles.  This book is mainly about Taron and Ivy and their issues but they don't have all the problems of course.  Eaven gets thrown into the mix which pulls Talon in as well.  Holden and Aiden from book one are also a major part in this book.

I love the connection between the characters.  There is heartbreaking suspense and intrigue, confusing games that Ivy plays to protect herself and gut-renching sorrow.  Can they pull it together and work things out?  I guess you will just have to read and find out.

I hope there are more books to the series because I want to know about Luke and Lilly and even how Holden and Aiden end up.  Rebel Walking is an AMAZING series so far.  Great work on these two fabulous book Hilary.

RATING:

5 out of 5 stars


Kayla's Review:

 I thought this was a great continuation of In a Heartbeat. I found this book to be even better than the first. I was glad I was able to go from reading In a Heartbeat to reading Heaven Sent which I read this afternoon. I thought this book was funny, sexy, had more drama and more suspense. I loved the connection between Ivy and Taron. I think that they had a great relationship. Something happens to Ivy and that made me pretty sad. It brings her down and she is broken. Taron takes care of her and he helps her to get her life back. I don’t want to ruin the book for those who haven’t read it yet. I recommend reading this book after you read the first. I give it 5 out of 5 stars!


Link to In A Heartbeat on Amazon 

Link to Heaven Sent on Amazon 

Amazon Author Page 

Facebook 

Goodreads  

Twitter
@hilary_storm

webpage

No comments:

Post a Comment