Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Kissing Eden Reviews...

KISSING EDEN by T.A. Foster

March 2014




BOOK SUMMARY:
Have you ever thought of taking a vacation alone? I mean step on a plane, check into your hotel, and lie on the beach completely and utterly alone. No? Me either, but then right before senior spring break I got dumped.
Something about break ups makes you do things you didn’t want to do, and try things you didn’t know you were capable of.

That’s how I ended up at the Palm Palace.
That’s how I met Grey.
That’s how my spring break turned into the most unforgettable week of my life.

BUY LINKS:
Amazon Link:   http://amzn.to/1hCXkkv
Smashworks:  http://bit.ly/1dcvQB5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reviewed by Glendalys:

I give this book 3 stars.

Eden is on a vacation alone for the first time in her life.  Her plan was to spend her spring break on the beach with her boyfriend but things don't always work out the way we planned.  She arrives in South Padre and finds out she not only has lost her boyfriend but her room and her luggage.  With the recommendation of a new friend she decides to stay at a motel.  There she meets the hottest handyman known to man.  And decides why not have fun and have a little fling.  This book was a quick and sweet read.  I liked the characters and the story.  But it was a typical story and at the end I was still wanting to know about the characters and what happened.  I wish it would have been longer and that there was more to the story.



Reviewed by Cindy:

Eden Brady’s boyfriend Brett has just dumped her three days before spring break. They were headed to South Padre Island in Texas for it. Now Eden is taking the spring break trip on her own. But her bad luck is just beginning. Her flight is overbooked so she is forced to take a later flight. Then her luggage is lost, and then she gets rum spilled on her. Brett has taken her reservations and has brought another girl with him. Since there are no other open rooms any where on the island Eden is forced to take the only open room available. At an old run down motel. Its there she meets Grey.

Grey is doing the renovations on the motel he inherited from his grandfather. Eden thinks he is just the handyman at first, but learns it is Grey’s now.  Grey is trying to fix up the motel, Eden agrees to help while she is in town. As they begin spending time together they become attracted to each other. But can their spring break fling last? What happens when Eden has to return to North Carolina?


OMG!!! Can I say I LOVED I Grey. He just drew me in instantly.  He is such a sweet, honest, and caring man. Even though he had his moods, I felt a connection with him. And of course Eden helped to open him up. I LOVED watching Grey grow and fall in love with Eden.

 Then we have Miss Eden. She really had some bad luck. And the way Brett just tossed her aside. He is on my shit list.  However, all the bad luck led her to Grey. I really liked Eden’s character. That girl showed no fear going on a spring break trip totally ALONE. She is funny and so sweet. Eden also makes some pretty great friends quickly.

 I thought that Grey and Eden had some major chemistry from the beginning. I really enjoyed how they grew together. Overall I think Kissing Eden is a sweet, quick summer read. This is the first book I have read from T. A. Foster, however I plan to read more. Kissing Eden has a great pace and I enjoyed the writing. It was able to hold my attention and make me care about these characters. And I am such a sucker for love at first sight and Kissing Eden has that, well kind of.  I gave Kissing Eden 4 1/2 stars.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Information

 


T.A. Foster once spent a monthlong spring break on South Padre Island, where she soaked in the Texas sun, beach, and learned what real Texas country music is. Sometimes fiction does spring from reality.
She grew up catching rays and chasing waves along the North Carolina Outer Banks and now resides in the state with her adventurous pilot husband, two children, and two canine kiddos. 
T.A. has an undergraduate degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a graduate degree in Educational Psychology from Texas A&M University. When she’s not chasing her two-legged and four-legged children or trying to escape for date night, you can find her reading, writing, or planning her next beach trip.
Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment