Monday, November 9, 2015

Virgin Cowboy Review...



This cowboy lands the girl of his dreams, but he's got one little secret… 

Courtney Johnson, single mom and bar owner, hasn't had much luck in the dating department. That all changes one evening when Braden Carver asks her out, and she decides to take a chance with him, even though she's ten years older than him. 

Braden's always felt like he lived in the shadows of his two older brothers, never really being noticed. Before he knows it, he's on the dance floor with the girl he's liked for years, calling her 'sweetheart'. Finally, life is looking up for him. However, his mother isn't pleased when she finds out he's seeing Courtney. 

As their relationship heats up, one thing still lingers—Braden's a virgin. How will Courtney react when she learns of his innocence? Will it be enough to make her walk away, especially with his disapproving mother? 

Content Warning: contains adult language and sexual situations 


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!


I feel like I have been waiting to read this book for years but in hindsight it was only a few months. I loved the other two in this series that I have had the chance to read. The Carver's are an intriguing family and the further into the series I get the more I fall in love with them.

In this one I got a little mad at Mama Carver because wtf is wrong with her. Then at the end you find out what was going on and it's like omg I'm so sorry I was mad at you. But this book is about Braden Carver and Courtney and their struggle to make the relationship work against everybody else's pulling and tugging. It was a great story and I can't wait to read more because while everything works out in the end I feel like it just ended and it left me wanting more. 

Do they move in together? Does Anna get her own horse? So many more questions and no answers. So I will wait patiently and see if there is another book that tells the story of their wedding and life. I think I have missed only one of Lacey's books since I started reading them and each book is better than the last. This one is no exception. Sure there were moments when I couldn't help but say what are you doing to the screen I was reading on but it was still amazing! 


5 sexy stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment