Friday, March 25, 2016

You're Still The One Review...


Love is one dare neither of them can take...

Arabella Stone, Nashville’s darling, is eager to shuck her prim-and-proper rep, and a few wild months spent checking items off her “ summer bucket list” is the way to do it. First up: kiss the man she’s crushed on since she wore a training bra, the bad boy of country himself, Blue bassist Charlie Tucker.

For Charlie, a beautiful woman flirting with him isn’t out of the norm—but a beautiful woman bolting after the hottest kiss of his life sure is. And when he finds out his kiss-and-run Cinderella is none other than Arabella Stone, daughter of his label’s CEO, he knows he’s in trouble. Because not only is she a Stone, she’s also his employee for the next few months at the recording studio he just bought.

Over the course of one thrilling summer, Arabella and Charlie chip away at her bucket list and fight the simmering attraction between them...knowing that once it's all over, so is their time together.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~****~~~~
REVIEW!

Arabella Stone is the daughter to a major record producer in Nashville.  Her father is the manager of the man she has had a crush on forever, Charlie Tucker.  This summer she has a bucket list and an internship in New Orleans.  Charlie has also gotten himself a job for the summer because of her father.  His job is to keep an eye on Arabella and manage the company she is to intern for.  Knowing she has a bucket list Charlie decides to help her achieve as much of it as he can without letting himself get attached.  Will they be able to keep their attractions at bay or will they fall for each other?  When will the truth come out and can they survive it?

I enjoyed this book immensely.  The characters were wild, fun and well thought out.  The plot was unique and enjoyable.  The flow and pace worked well with the book.  I felt like I was in the book myself.  I even enjoyed the authors writing style.

I love a good down to earth romance and this book gave me that.  I enjoyed reading this new author.  I will be keeping my eyes open for the rest of this series as well.  I was pulled in by the characters and didn't want to let them go.  Amazing book!  Great author!  I would recommend both the book and the author.

4.5  Musical Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment