Thursday, October 13, 2016

More Than Exist Review...


MORE THAN EXIST by Bethany Lopez
Women's Fiction / Contemporary title


Blurb: 

Love can exit your life as quickly as it enters it, shattering your heart in the process. 

It's been a year since my husband was taken from me in a tragic accident. I thought it would kill me. Now, I think I'm ready to start healing. 

My mother says my idea of taking a solo cross-country road trip is crazy, but I see it as my road to recovery. Along the way, I'll have to deal with the poor choices I've made since Ricky died. I'll have to overcome the terror that his death has caused me. I'll have to find my balance again. 

And once I meet Luke and his young son, I'll have to decide if I can take the risk to do more than exist and learn to love again.


Purchase now for just $2.99: 




Mirabelle is struggling after a tragic accident takes her husband.  After a year she finally sells her house and heads to the East coast to be closer to family.  She makes several stops on her roadtrip and the people she meets all help her through in their own ways.  Once she makes it to her parents house she has an accident that almost kills her and from there her life will change forever.  Will she find her way back to happiness?  Will she love again?  Can she stay sober once she gets there?
 
I love this book!  It starts with a road trip across the trip and with us finding out what Belle would and wouldn’t do to get through the day.  She makes several stops and makes a few friends on the trip.  She finally makes it to her parent’s place in Florida where she ends up in the hospital.  The character is so well written that you truly felt every emotion that she felt.  It was such a great plot as well.  The author has an amazing writing style and I can’t wait to read more by this author.  The flow and pace were perfect as well.
 
All in all I don’t think that there is a single thing that I would change about this book.  It was perfect.  It doesn’t happen often but this book brought me close to tears.  They didn’t spill out but they were close so I would recommend having tissues nearby when you read this because you will most likely find yourself in tears.  Again I can’t wait to read more by this amazing author.  Such a great book!
 
5 searching stars


------
AUTHOR INFORMATION: 



BIO:

Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: http://eepurl.com/Rcmrn

Award-Winning Author Bethany Lopez began self-publishing in June 2011. She's a lover of all things romance: books, movies, music, and life, and she incorporates that into the books she writes. When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with her husband and children, traveling whenever possible. Some of her favorite things are: Kristen Ashley Books, coffee in the morning, and In N Out burgers.
Bethany Lopez is represented by Marisa Corvisiero of Corvisiero Literary Agency.


AUTHOR LINKS: 


No comments:

Post a Comment