Monday, November 14, 2016

October Book Haul...

So this post is completely and utterly way past due as it is the middle of the month already, but now it is here.  So I didn't do much in the way of purchasing books last month but it was a good month or winning books.  I bought a few at the Fierce Reads Tour event, placed an order through Book Outlet and won a whole box of books thanks to the YA Scavenger Hunt.


This was part of the order from Book Outlet but they are Christmas gifts so while they will be in the house they are not mine.


This is the rest of the Book Outlet order and I honestly can't wait to start diving into some of these books.

Austenland Audio Book by Shannon Hale
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris
Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins
Soundless by Richelle Mead
The Winners Curse by Rutkoski
The Winners Crime by Rutkoski
The Grace Mysteries Books 1 & 2 by Cavendish
 

These are the books I bought at the Fierce Reads Tour event.  One was free however.

Nemesis by Anna Banks (2 copies means one is to be given away soon)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer 
First & Then by Emma Mills

The free book was:  The Cruelty by Bergstrom (will also be given away soon)


These are the books I won:

Local Girl Swept Away
Aftermath
Dessert First
Color Blind
An Infinite Number of Parallel Universes
The Heir and the Spare
Half In Love With Death
Unlocked
  

So this is all of the books that I bought/won last month.  There are several among these that I am really excited to jump into and some that have sadly already been sent to my storage unit due to my lack of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment