Thursday, February 2, 2017

January Wrap-Up...

So January was a decent month of reading.  I didn't get as much as I planned read but I did get a ton read.  I am also well into my reading challenge list and nowhere near starting on the Gilmore Girls Reading Challenge.  So here is what I read in January:

BOOK FORMAT:

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra 
The Dark Hunters Vol 1 Manga by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
#Hater by Cambria Hebert

REVIEW ARCS:

The Munich Girl by Phyllis Edgerly Ring
Scorned by Chelsea Camaron
The Radius of Us by Marie Marquardt
The Room Mate by Kendall Ryan
Casanova by Emma Hart

EDELWEISS ARCS:

By Your Side by Kasie West
The Jane Austen Project by Kathleen A Flynn
Ned's Circus of Marvels by Justin Fisher
Tales From the Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare
Four Princes by John Julius Norwich

AUDIOBOOKS:

Perfect Scoundrels by Ally Carter
Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon

NETGALLEY ARCS:

Meat by Opal Carew
Adam by Lena Bourne
Going Long by Ginger Scott
Joyride by Anna Banks
To - Do Him List by Denise Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment