Friday, March 17, 2017

#PLAYER Review...


Players gotta play. Hate is like a poison. It contaminates everything. So does doubt. Even though I deny what I overheard, even though I insist it isn't true, the seed of doubt has been planted. I can't help but be tormented with the endless what-if's that have taken over our lives. Romeo and I were happy in love. The future stretched before us brighter than any star in the darkest sky. Now everything is broken. Literally broken. Romeo's entire career is at stake, my entire future is threatened... and my past? It's coming back to haunt me. To haunt us. Romeo says we're in this together and right now the only sure thing is us. But how far can a love so new be pushed? The lengths we will have to go to save each other puts everything at risk. Romeo is a #player but how much of the game can one person play?


~~~~****~~~~****~~~~



REVIEW!!!


This book is a whirlwind of emotion and drama.  Romeo and Rimmel's story continues in this wonderful book.  I have been trying to take this series slow reading a book a month and so far it is making each book even more suspenseful for me because I need to know what happens next.

Now in this book a lot happens to Romeo and Rimmel.  First, they deal with the aftermath of Zach and wonder what will happen with both of their career's.  They are also dealing with some of Rimmel's family issues.  When all the truth's come out will these two fall apart or stick it out together?

I have truly enjoyed watching these characters grow as the series continues and I can't wait to see how they continue to grow.  Cambria has created a world that you can't let go of.  She has created a series you don't ever want to end.  There are moments that ebb and wane but it all flows and moves extremely well.

I look forward to continuing this series and finding out what happens.  The story gets better with every book!  If I could give this an infinite rating I would but it is a five star system so:

5 PLAYING STARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment