Friday, June 16, 2017

#Bae Review...


This fall...

Happily-ever-after.
That’s what happens when you get married.
Right?
Turns out sparkly rings, cake and a fantastic wedding do not automatically grant you that, not even when it’s all you truly want.
I’m even starting to doubt the bottomless, unconditional love I share with the man I married will be enough.
I can’t have happily ever after, know why?
Because I can’t give Romeo what he truly wants. I’ve tried. So hard. I won’t be happy unless he is and something is missing. Someone.
Paparazzi are in my face. The flashing cameras and prying eyes are everywhere. My secret is getting harder to hide, and I know the second the scoop is dished the grip I have on the fraying rope of that happily ever after will snap right in my face.
In our face.
I can’t let that happen. No matter what. 
Because with or without a happy ending, Romeo comes Before Anyone Else.

~~~~****~~~~****~~~~

REVIEW!!!!

NOOOOO…THIS CAN’T BE THE END!!!
 
First things to know is that I was definitely missing a vital piece of information that had to have been in most likely the first book in the #Gearshark series.  So I would suggest reading at least #Junkie before reading this book but it wasn’t a major deal.  That little bit of missing information has me yearning to start the #Gearshark series which I cannot do just yet as I have other things on my plate, but it is making the series all the more enticing to me…lol.
 
This is the conclusion of Rome, Rim, B and Ivy’s series.  I am sad to see their story end but am assuming you will see them in at least a couple books in the next series.  It was a touching end to an amazing series and while I don’t want to series to end it was put to rest well.  I truly enjoyed watching these characters grow and form this unique family.  I loved seeing their families start. 
 
After a very dramatic and tense beginning this series has become one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES.  I look forward to reading more by Cambria is the very near future (I already own all the #Gearshark books in paperback and at least the first one maybe two in audible so they are ready) because she is an amazing story teller.  I hope one day to have a book and/or series that entrances reader like this series has done for me.  I was so inspired by the series that I created a whole collection of Cambria Hebert inspired items for my Etsy store.  Now that is an inspiring story!
 
One day I think it would be cool to read about the kids in the family.  Just saying!
 
5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment